End-of-year review 2021
End-of-year review 2021
Dear customers, farmers,
dear partners, dealers and friends of Einböck,
we were just on the way in the fields, weeding, hoeing or cultivating - now the turn of the year is approaching and the season 2021 is history again. Also for us time did not stand still – let’s have a look what has been going on in the past 12 months!
- Largest turnover in the company's history: Despite the ongoing corona pandemic, we again recorded an increase in sales this year, surpassing the highest turnover in the company's history from last year by 15%. Basically, all our product lines and markets were able to achieve an increase. We attribute this above all to the great work of our team here in Austria, our sales-team, which is working worldwide, as well as our extremely professional and motivated distribution partners. Particularly the last few months have shown that our cooperation with dealers, importers and factory representatives is much more than only partnership. For this we want to thank all our partners, especially the ones we cooperate with already for a long period of time!
- Challenging spring in field works: Spring 2021 was also for us very challenging at our own farm. Due to the consistent rainfall, which unfortunately fell almost every day or every second day, it was very difficult for us to maintain and keep our crops (such as rye, soy or wheat) clean. Spring has taught us a lot again and showed us how interesting and challenging this “open air profession” is. However, we are already looking forward to the coming season and hope that we can use the gained experience in the fields again.
- New management team: Another highlight was the expansion of the management teamby Michael and Leopold jun. This step can be seen as the start of handing over the responsibility for the company from 3rd to the 4th generation.
- Procurement market: Like many other industries, the agricultural machinery industry has also been hit hard in respect of procurement and logistics. Many components and parts are difficult to obtain, only available at very high costs or with very long delivery times. Here we once again benefit from our long-lasting partnership with our suppliers, which mostly come from the region or Central Europe. Our big production depth in combination with our large stock of raw material in "Werk Schatzdorf " help to cushion these difficult situations. We hope, like everyone else does, that the situation will finally calm down in the new year and that we will not have to cope with any extraordinal challenges on the procurement side.
- "Werk Dobl": A few weeks ago, the ground-breaking ceremony for our new factory "Werk Dobl” marked an important step for the future of our company. When this additional production area goes into operation in less than two years, we will benefit from double production capacities. In the long term, more than 100 additional colleagues will join our professional team. We are particularly proud that this investment will provide the possibility to run the production process 100% energy-self-sufficient.
- Virtual showroom: Since only a few events took place in 2021, our beautiful machinery display was professionally presented on our website as a virtual 360° showroom. This allows everyone to experience our red machines virtually from home.
- Innovations 2022: We are particularly proud of our 5 innovations which we recently presented. With all these new products, we are further expanding and supplementing our product range for weeding-, hoeing- and seeding technology. This brings us one step closer to our goal of becoming THE full-range supplier of machinery in our main field of activity. We now can offer 9 different weeder models, as well as 11 different types of row-crop cultivators.
- Agritechnica 2022: We feel extreme pity that the show finally has been cancelled. Especially Agritechnica, as the world's largest meeting place for modern agricultural technology, is a great highlight for us every time. Unfortunately, we will not be able to introduce our new products on the big stage in Hannover. However, we have already found suitable “alternatives” for their presentation. More about this soon (PS: Subscribe to our newsletter)
A look into the future: In our review last December we have hoped that the pandemic would have come to an end by now and we would be able to meet again with our customers, farmers, partners or retailers. Unfortunately, the situation has not really improved within the last 12 months. However, we are confident that the next season will be “almost” normal again. Here we are in particular looking forward to show the highlights and advantages of our new machines in theory, but above all in practice, i.e., in the field.
Finally, we wish you and your families relaxing and happy holidays, Merry Christmas, a healthy and successful year 2022 as well as enough time with your families and friends. We are very much looking forward to continue our amicable cooperation 2022 and proceed to shape agriculture together with you in a positive, sustainable, and future-oriented way.
Until then, greetings from the “Innviertel” region in Austria,
Your family Einböck
As well as the Einböck team