Precision row-crop cultivator CHOPSTAR-TWIN
- Precision row crop cultivator for hoeing over the row (rear mounted)
- For row distance up to 75 cm | 29,5"
- Narrow hoeing belt with unworked area less than 5 cm | 1,9"
- E.g. for beets, soybeans, maize or special crops
- Equipped with up to 4 vibrotines - 2 of them angle-knives and 2 cutting discs
Special row-crop cultivator CHOPSTAR-VERSO
- "Hoeing away" from the row
- For row distance up to 80 cm
- E.g. for beets, soybeans, maize, sunflowers, etc.
- Option: fingerweeders, trailed weeder tines, large selection of sweeps
- Equipped with up to 5 vibrotines - 2 of them angle-knives and 2 cutting discs
Premium row-crop cultivator CHOPSTAR-PRIME
- For hoeing specialists: for maximum comfort, working quality, reliability and durability
- Up to 90 cm row spacing e.g. for beet, soy, maize, sunflower, etc.
- Unique quick adjustment of the individual tine holders
- Highest flexibility of working tools and combination possibilities
- High lifting height of up to 50 cm
Plate row-crop cultivator CHOPSTAR-HYBRID
- Hoeing for mulch till and fields with organic matter (rear mounted)
- For row distance up to 50 cm | 19,6"
- Equipped with 1 disc up to 45 cm | 17,7" diameter
- Protection elements: without or with crop deflector shields or discs
- Gauge wheels or rubber wheels on hoeing parallelogram
Rotative row-crop cultivator ROLLSTAR
- Hoeing for row distances up to 80 cm with roll-stars (rear mounted)
- E.g. for maize, potatoes, soybeans, peas, beets,…
- Aggressive and fast hoeing
- Hoeing in fields with organic matter
- Hoeing without clogging